Designed to welcome every traveler while maintaining the height of comfort, our Mobility and Hearing Accessible Suites are elegant, ADA-compliant spaces with plenty of room for making yourself at home.
MOBILITY AND HEARING ACCESSIBLE HOTEL ROOMS
With 260-520 square feet filled with natural light, city views, and your choice of King, Queen, or Two Double Beds, you’ll find the perfect space to inspire you during your stay in downtown Portland.
Each of our accessible hotel rooms in downtown Portland, Oregon is classically and stylishly decorated in calming blues and luxe fabrics, with cozy seating areas perfect for leisurely afternoons spent reading or chatting. Our Accessible rooms offer several accommodations to make your stay at the Heathman more comfortable, such as accessible thermostat controls, open closet, and guestroom amenities within ADA reach, as well as a roll-in shower, accessible bathtub, grab bars, roll-under sink, and lowered bathroom fixtures in our gracefully updated bathrooms.
- Elevator access to registration area
- Elevator access to guestrooms
- Elevator access to food and beverage areas
- Accessible elevator to meeting room area
- Accessible elevator to fitness center
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- 32 inch clear passages through doorways
- ADA phone kits with strobes
- Closed captioning available on televisions
- Tubs with transfer chair
Accessible Rooms & Suites
Thoughtfully Designed for Everyone
Our mobility and hearing accessible suites are ADA-compliant while maintaining quintessential Heathman style and comfort. Enjoy an inspiring stay fit for the needs of any traveler.